Margin Partners Empower Suppliers To Increase Their Net-Margin.
B2B SUPPLIERS TYPICALLY OPERATE IN ONE OF FOUR CATEGORIES
Three filters are used to diagnose how ‘Switched-On’ a supplier is to optimise their client profit:
- Contract Compliance – Are customers kept compliant to their Contracted obligations?
- Extra Revenue – Do extra services incur extra fees or are they given as ‘freebies’?
- Cost to Serve – Are cross-functional teams proactively driving down service costs?
The ‘Switched-On Strategy’ is a three-step, nine accelerator program that empowers Suppliers to thrive.
The Three Steps:
- Know your total cost to serve
- Supply on your terms, not theirs
- Teach customers how to treat you
FREE WEBINAR – PREPARE TO POKE THE BEAR!
Why do suppliers fear clients? Learn to supply customers on your terms, not theirs! It’s time to be rewarded & respected for all you do.
B2B suppliers are being squeezed by customers to do more for less. Margins are reducing, the cost-to-serve is increasing, and contract compliance is largely ignored.
This webinar is for suppliers who have had enough of being treated like a commodity provider. If you want to be seen as a partner, if you want to replace freebies with extra fees, and if client profit growth is a priority this year, then get ready to Poke the Bear!
As a highly experienced procurement expert who has worked globally in the FMCG environment, I can recommend Paul’s innovative approach for unlocking sources of untapped value for both sides of the negotiation table. Take Back Your Margin is a must-read for buyers and sellers in any B2B context.”
In this groundbreaking book for business-to-business suppliers, you’ll discover:
- How failure to hold your customers accountable compounds margin erosion
- Why your sales team should never be solely responsible for the customer
- How suppliers allow their value proposition to be undervalued
- Why customer contracts should not be kept confidential
- How procurement people manage to cut supplier revenue by -3% each year
Founded by Paul Allen and based in Melbourne & Auckland, Margin Partners works with B2B Suppliers to help them reclaim and grow their contracted customer Net-Margin entitlements.
Paul is an accomplished commercial Director who has leveraged a classic Fast Moving Consumer Goods pedigree to significant effect across multiple Business to Business categories. Paul has held senior management roles at Lion, Tabcorp, Patties Foods, Australian Paper & O-I Glass.