Margin Partners (MP) Empower Suppliers To Increase Their Net-Margin.
As a highly experienced procurement expert who has worked globally in the FMCG environment, I can recommend Paul’s innovative approach for unlocking sources of untapped value for both sides of the negotiation table. Take Back Your Margin is a must-read for buyers and sellers in any B2B context.” Richard van Breda
In this groundbreaking book for business-to-business suppliers, you’ll discover:
- How failure to hold your customers accountable compounds margin erosion
- Why your sales team should never be solely responsible for the customer
- How suppliers allow their value proposition to be undervalued
- Why customer contracts should not be kept confidential
- How procurement people manage to cut supplier revenue by -3% each year
Founded by Paul Allen and based in Melbourne & Auckland, Margin Partners works with B2B Suppliers to help them reclaim and grow their contracted customer Net-Margin entitlements.
Paul is an accomplished commercial Director who has leveraged a classic Fast Moving Consumer Goods pedigree to significant effect across multiple Business to Business categories. Paul has held senior management roles at Lion, Tabcorp, Patties Foods, Australian Paper & O-I Glass.